Thursday, 6 September 2018
ISEC - Record Loss
After holding on to ISEC for some years and never seeing the price go up, I have decided to cut my losses.
There does not appear to be any interesting plan for them in the near future. All these talks about expanding to frontier markets have so far been just that - talk. Seems like more clinics are also closing in Singapore.
The jittery of the emerging markets currency depreciation is starting to worry me. Could we see a repeat of the 1998 Financial Crisis? Besides I need to prepare some cash to buy other stocks if the market indeed tanks.
This is the second stock I ever sold at a loss - also a penny stock. Of course, another penny stock I own -Tenwow - have almost lost all its value so that is also considered a loss.
Bought (14/4/15) = 4200
Fees = 26.7
Sold (6/9/18) = 3050
Fees = 26.23
Loss = 1202.93 - 28.4%
This is the largest lost ever for me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment